Adult & Family Learning Community
Through analytics it was apparent very few could find out how to sign up for classes on learning English - an all English website and the page being burried through subnavs was the likely culprit. We user tested some updated designs where a non-native speaker could jump right to a Spanish page on how to sign up for classes first.
We then improved internationalization for the rest of the website to support all the user personas we had discovered: The Student, The Donor, and The Volunteer. Next up was improving ways people can get involved either through their time or their dollar through a better workflow and cleaned up content.
Small tweaks made a world of difference for these users. Even ensuring the site ran on HTTPS significantly raised the confidence of a potential donor. I just about cried tears of happiness when the thank you letters came in from the group for impact we made on their group and org.